Timothy R. Evans
- Admission Details: 1994 – State of Florida, State of Illinois and Northern District of Illinois; 2007 – State of Wisconsin; 2015 – Eastern District of Wisconsin.
- Illinois State University, B.S.;
- Graduated with honors -John Marshall Law School – Chicago IL, J.D.
- Graduated with high honors – Rosary College (Dominican University), River Forest, IL, MBA; Mediation Training, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL.
- Staff Editor, Journal of Computer and Information Law, 1993-1994.
- Co-Author, “The Criminal Courtroom: Is it Childproof?” 26 Loy.U.Chi.LJ No. 4, 681, Summer 1995;
- “Minor’s Rights to Medical and Mental Health Treatment,” Illinois Juvenile Law and Practice, Chapter 15, Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education, 1997.
- Lecturer, “Search and Seizure Law Update for Law Enforcement,” Lake County Chiefs of Police, 1993.
- Adjunct Professor, Criminal Law, College of Lake County, Grayslake, Illinois, Fall 1993.
- Lecturer, Crime Free Multi-housing Program for Landlords since 2003.